Careers at Malachi’s Message
Experienced Non-Profit Executive Director
Malachi’s Message Foundation is a non-profit organization that exists to raise awareness, bring about change, and financially assist those impacted by toxic mold. The Executive Director is an essential leader of the organization who manages the non-profit’s day-to-day operations, both internal- and externally-facing. To fulfill this duty, the Executive Director must be qualified to oversee organizational finances, volunteers, fundraising, business operations, and analyze and optimize all parts of this growing non-profit.This role requires a versatile individual, driven by passion and purpose for the cause, who is ready to oversee and manage many moving parts to ensure the foundation’s continued success.
Executive Director Job Duties:
- Is the external face of the organization;
- Oversees daily operations of the business;
- Coordinates with the board of directors to report on performance and advocate for the organization;
- Is responsible for maintaining a strong company culture;
- Manages finances, including budgeting and asset management;
- Develops fundraising for the non-profit;
- Pursues grant opportunities for the non-profit;
- Represents the nonprofit to the public and serves as the face of the organization; and
- Analyzes and optimizes business strategy.
- Hard Skills – The Executive Director is:
- Proficient in Dubsado, the organization’s chosen software provider;
- Proficient in Gusto, the organization’s payroll system;
- Proficient in Aplos, the organization’s financial software provider;
- Proficient in WordPress, the organization’s website host;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; and
- Skilled in Canva and Zoom.
- Soft Skills – The Executive Director:
- Is familiar with mold illness and committed to the purpose of the non-profit;
- Must have a growth-mindset;
- Must display emotional consciousness, maturity, and resilience;
- Must be empathetic and pragmatic;
- Must pass a background and social media check;
- Must be conscious of their reputation in the community and at all times, represent themselves with the utmost integrity; and
- Have willingness to host and manage Malachi’s Message Podcast.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type: Full-time
Start: January 1, 2024
Pay: From $52,800 per year (contingent on donations) $4,400 disbursed monthly
- Paid Vacation Time (1 Week) and Federal Holidays Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday with some weekend for Fundraisers
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years’ experience managing a non-profit and / or significant experience in a managerial role.
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: Virtual / Remote
Please send Current Resume and DL Copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Executive Director Application” as the subject line.
Join a pivotal community of monthly givers.
There will be a day when toxic mold is recognized and people won’t need financial assistance.
Until that day, help us give hope, through assistance, to one family at a time.